Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review: Mirage by Kristi Cook


Title: Mirage
Author: Kristi Cook
Reviewed by: Cassie
What we say: quick and cute!

Summary (from Goodreads.com)

Seventeen-year-old Violet McKenna is back for her senior year at Winterhaven, and thrilled to be with Aidan after a long summer apart. But when a violent and disturbing vision begins to haunt her, Violet suddenly feels unsure of everything: who to trust, if she is in danger, and --worst of all--whether she and Aidan are really meant to be together.


Mirage, as I now think about it, is actually a very clever and great title. So you know those books with random, half-related titles that seemingly sound cool but when you think it over you go 'oh... eh... ew'?
Yeah, that's not what Mirage is like at all.
But I can't spoil it, so I won't say anything.

Violet is just as confusing to me as ever, but still pretty enjoyable. She's determined and tries to see the best in things.
Aidan I felt that we didn't see as much. I do wish we saw more of him, because most of his scenes were him freaking out or them making out. I liked reading about him 'normal'.

As with Haven, this is enjoyable and a very quick read. If you aren't against the super-popular book trends, then you should be good with this series!
Thanks for stopping by
xoxo Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment