Hello, everyone! Greetings, and welcome to Fiction Fairies. Thanks for stopping by.
I know it's been a while since we last posted, and I must apologize! We've been incredibly busy with the college process - acceptances, campus visits, scholarship applications... Yikes. However, have no fear. We will have a review up in the near future, this one on the fantasy novel The Warded Man by Peter Brett.
I also thought it would be cool to update you guys on how senior year panned out for us (or at least me) and wanted to share the acceptances, scholarship offers, etc.
I applied to 8 places. Three of them were reaches:
- Rice University
- Vanderbilt University
- Northwestern University
- University of Houston
- University of Miami
- Ohio State University
- University of Minnesota,
- Loyola University Chicago
|Yay for Jon Snow|
- all my safeties!
Merit scholarship offers:
- University of Minnesota: ~8,500/year (OOS tuition waived)
- University of Houston: ~8,000/year
- University of Miami: 25,000/year
- Ohio State University: ~17,000/year (OOS tuition waived)
- Loyola University Chicago: 20,000/year
Wish me luck!
If you'd like to know my stats, just shoot us a question over email and I can answer whatever questions you might have.